Search This Blog

Monday, May 25, 2009

WEB Page, great for lesson suplimentation...

What a fun thing, a web page. I find it very time consuming, but I see how it can be a wonderful way to connect with students who live in a technologically advanced world. I can include links to relevant web sites that support our lessons. I can post homework documents for students who have missed class. I can link to my email so that communication is fast and easy. I can even highlight student work on my web page. I am creating a themed web page, tailored for a specific subject. This allows me to include only the relevant information and avoid students finding "misleading" overly-detailed information. I can direct them to my web page where they can have an interactive experience with the topic. This includes slide show demos (see below) and links to relevant info. Like Federal Parks pages and Videos and more...! WEB Page, great for lesson supplementation...



No comments:

Post a Comment